Joyce was struggling with her old jeans. Due to bumpy thighs and buttocks, she was not able to wear the old jeans. Are you facing the same issue? Have you put on weight only near thigh region? If yes, then you are suffering from cellulite issues.
The common weight loss treatments are not applicable to cellulite. The saturation of a fat layer is restricted to a certain area, thus, different methods has to be used to treat cellulite. So, if you are looking for an easy way to get rid of cellulite fast. Here we brought for you the home remedies which are the best answer to question how to get rid of cellulite on thighs and stomach.
What is Cellulite?
Cellulite is also called as cottage cheese skin. They are nothing but the dimpled, bumpy skin. Cellulite generally pops up in the thighs, stomach, and the buttocks. It generally develops in women at an early stage of puberty. Although there are chances of the cellulite issues for men too, but women pose a higher threat to it.
What Causes Cellulite?
The issue of cellulite is not restricted to overweight people. A thin person can also suffer due to cellulite formation. There are many things which lead to cellulite development in your body. Here are a few common causes of cellulite in your body.
Genetical Issues– The most common reason is hereditary. If any of your family members is suffering from cellulite, you may inherit it.
Poor Diet– Many people think overweight leads to cellulite, but if you consume a poor diet, then the possibilities of getting cellulite are higher.
The slower Metabolism– Very slow rate of metabolism increases the risk of cellulite.
Lack of Exercise– Lack of physical activities or exercise leads to the formation of cellulite.
Hormonal Imbalance– The hormones such as estrogen, thyroid hormones and insulins influences cellulite. The hormonal imbalance in women most of the time leads to cellulite.
Use of Tight Clothes –Tight undergarments can lead to the formation of cellulite. Especially a tight brief can cause cellulite below your buttocks. The tight undergarments result in a minimum blood flow and thus cause cellulite.
Home Remedies to Get Rid of Cellulite Fast
There are plenty of simple, natural procedures to reduce cellulite faster. The remedies are easy to use and need ingredients which are readily available at home. Let’s look in detail how to get rid of cellulite fast using home remedies.
Coffee for Cellulite
The caffeine present in the coffee is very good to extract toxins from the body. The toxin amount in your body has the direct influence on the severity of cellulite. The antioxidants present in the coffee stimulates blood flow and improves blood circulation. Smooth and clear skin is the added benefit of coffee scrub.
Here is a method to use coffee as a natural scrub for cellulite. Getting rid of cellulite becomes easy due to the application of this remedy. The remedy provides benefits of coffee and coconut oil for the skin. It helps to reduce the saturated fat in the thigh region.
- Coffee- 3 tbsp
- Brown sugar- 3 tbsp
- Coconut oil- 2-3 tbsp
- Take 2-3 tbsp of melted coconut oil in a small bowl.
- Add 3 tbsp of coffee and 3 tbsp of brown sugar in it.
- Mix it well to create a uniform thick paste.
- Apply the scrub on the areas where cellulite is present.
- Massage for 4-5 minutes.
- Wipe out with the warm wet cloth.
- Use this remedy twice a week to reduce the cellulite.
- You can replace brown sugar in this remedy with sea salt as per availability.
Apple Cider Vinegar for Cellulite
Apple cider vinegar flushes out the toxins from the body. It protects the body from dehydration. The presence of calcium, magnesium and potassium make it suitable for cellulite treatment.
Apple cider vinegar also helps to lose weight which in turn provides less cellulite pocket. This remedy helps to get rid of cellulite on legs and thigh region.
Here is how to get rid of cellulite fast using apple cider vinegar remedy.
- Apple cider vinegar- 2 tbsp
- Warm water- ½ cup
- Honey- 1 tbsp
- Take 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar in a small bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp of honey and a ½ cup of water in it.
- Mix it well to prepare a homogenous solution.
- Rub this solution in the cellulite area.
- Keep it for 25-30 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water.
- Repeat twice a day to get rid of cellulite on thighs.
Green Clay for Cellulite
Green clay has a property to absorb impurities in the body. It stimulates the blood circulation. It prevents the deposition of fat in the skin in turn reduces cellulite in the body.
- Green clay- ½ cup
- Lemon juice- 2 tbsp
- Honey- 1tbsp
- Warm water- ½ cup
- Take a ½ cup of green clay and add 2 tbsp of lemon juice in it.
- Add 1 tbsp of honey and a ½ cup of warm water in it.
- Mix it well to create a lump free thick paste.
- Apply the paste on the area with cellulite.
- Keep it for 30 minutes.
- Remove it using warm water.
- Apply twice a week to get rid of cellulite fast.
Seaweed for Cellulite
Can you get rid of cellulite using a component of beauty product? Yes, it is possible. Seaweed is used in many beauty products to improve skin texture. It acts as a natural exfoliating agent. It stimulates blood circulation and flushes destructive toxins from the body. This action reduces the emergence of cellulite.
- Seaweed- 3 tbsp
- Sea salt- 3-4 tbsp
- Olive oil- 4 tbsp
- Take 3 tbsp of seaweed in a small bowl.
- Add 3-4 tbsp of sea salt and olive oil in it.
- Mix it well to make a uniform paste.
- Massage the affected area for 5-10 minutes using this paste.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Use this remedy before bath time to get better results.
Tomatoes for Cellulite
Tomatoes consist of lycopene, which prevents the breakdown of collagen in the skin. The application of tomatoes protects your body from toxic fat accumulation.
- Fresh, medium size tomatoes- 2
- Lime juice- 3 tsp
- Take 2 fresh tomatoes. Chopped into small pieces.
- Grind it using the grinder to make a smooth paste.
- Add 3 tsp of lime juice in it
- Mix it well. Massage the cellulite with this paste for 10 minutes.
- Wash it with warm water.
- Repeat daily before bath to remove cellulite
Tangerine Essential Oil for Cellulite
This remedy improves blood circulation and prevents lymphatic deposits under the skin. It also breaks down fat, which reduces cellulite pockets formed in the body. The detoxifying action removes toxins and impurities from your skin.
- Tangerine Oil- 1 tsp
- Olive oil- 1 tbsp
- Take 1 tsp of tangerine oil and mix it with 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Apply the mixture on the area where cellulite is present.
- Massage for 10 minutes.
- Wipe out using warm wet cloth.
- Repeat daily before the bath to get rid of cellulite on thighs.
- You can also use dry brushing after the massage to improve blood circulation.
Exercises for Cellulite
Cellulite is basically fat and when you have inordinate weight, you are certain to get cellulite. If you want to know how to get rid cellulite on the back of thighs, stomach and thighs? Then exercise is the answer to your question.
Running, bouncing, swimming, jogging, skipping, weight lifting are different physical activities which are helpful to avoid cellulite. You should practice this exercise to get rid of cellulite on thighs and stomach; every day for 20 minutes consistently. The cellulite exercise will keep you far from not just cellulite, but also, different wellbeing issues.
Here is how to get rid of cellulite fast with the help of regular exercises.
Glute Kickback Exercise to Remove Cellulite
The process of glute kickback required ankle weights. You have to follow the below steps.
- Wear the lower leg weights if utilizing.
- Get to hands-and-knees position with your lower arms and knees touching the ground. Weight ought to lie on your lower arms.
- Keep your head in accordance with the straight back.
- Now gradually swing the right leg towards the posterior while lifting the right foot toward the roof till your thigh gets parallel to the ground.
- Hold the position for 2 minutes and come back to the starting position.
- Now revise with your left leg and foot.
- This activity provides toned gluteal muscles.
- Practices these exercises to lose cellulite.
Lunge Exercise to Remove Cellulite
Alongside squats, the jump is another activity which is particularly useful for cellulite evacuation. It focuses on the reduction of the cellulite on your thighs and butt region. Use Medium-weight dumbbells for this cellulite exercise.
- Place your hands on your hips.
- Now, with your right foot, make a stride forward and thrust into this development.
- For this, keep your upper thigh parallel to the ground and your knee in accordance with your toes.
- Return to your beginning position. Revise with the other leg.
- Repeat 3 sequences of around 15-20 jumps of every leg.
- Also, make the jump in opposite jump direction.
- Do the exercise for 30-35 minutes every day.
Squats to Remove Cellulite
Squats are simple activities managed with no unique gear. You can also use dumbbells in this cellulite exercise for best results.
- Stand up straight.
- Bend your knees till the time your thighs get parallel to the ground.
- Keep your back straight.
- Push your glutes regressive with the action of a seat in a seat.
- Return back to standing position by using your leg muscles.
- Repeat 3 sequences of around 15-20 squats.
Diet Tips to Avoid Cellulite
Apart from home remedies and exercise, the diet plays an important role to avoid cellulite. Accumulation of toxins in the body is one of the major causes of cellulite. If the intake of certain foodstuff is avoided, there will be no new cellulite formations in your body. Avoiding food that causes cellulite is very important to keep the body free from cellulite. So follow the tips to eat right foodstuff and avoid the wrong foodstuff.
- Eat Gelatin- It assures more consumption of energy and less fat accumulation in the body. It is a rich source of amino acid and protein. It also improves the digestive system. You can add the gelatin powder in herbal tea or soups. You can consume it in the form of puddings or jells. Consumption of gelatin is the best way to lose cellulite.
- Consume Cayenne Pepper- It helps in boosting metabolism and fat burning activities. It also improves blood circulation in the body. You can add cayenne pepper in normal foodstuff. You can also consume cayenne pepper powder with lemon juice. Consume it 2-3 times every day to get rid of cellulite.
- Intake of Omega 3 Fatty Acids- Omega 3 fatty acid fights against free radicals due to antioxidant properties. It reduces the appetite of a person, in turn, reduces the overall food consumption. Eat cod liver oil, flax seeds and olive oil to assure the intake of omega 3 fatty acids.
- Drink Green Tea- It promotes proper blood circulation in the body. It also boosts your metabolism. You can consume 2-3 cups of green tea every day to get rid of cellulite
- Drink a lot of water to avoid the accumulation of fat in your body.
- Chewing your food very well before swallowing it is your initial step for reduction of cellulite. Chew the food well as it will improve your digestion.
- Avoid junk, canned and fried food items. Regular consumption of such food leads to cellulite formation.
Eat healthy and organic food to avoid the formation of cellulite in the body. It is better to prevent the formation of cellulite rather that struggling with it in the latter part. The home remedies will help you to remove the cellulite and exercises will keep you fit. Hope you find this article useful to get rid of cellulite fast. Apply the home remedies can remove the cellulite quickly. Share your experience about the use of home remedies for cellulite